Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 33141 : Real Estate Advice

  • All180
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying86
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Mott Marvin Kornicki answered:
It seems like the only or best way is to file legal action to recover the past due rent. I do not understand why you mention just past due HOA....
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 28, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Crystal,

Here's a great site about HOAs that may be able to answer your question about the validity of a recall form signed by an owner when it is not fully completed. Also depending on your HOA governing documents the recall form may need to be signed by ALL owners---not just one of the owners.

Check it out:

Hope this helps you.

All the best,
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 3, 2013
MiamiBeachBroker answered:
If you look up the current owner via the address at the Miami Dade Property Appraiser's website, you can then go to the Clerk of the Court, and search past recorded documents for the previous warranty deed, mortgages etc., to determine the facts on the previous sale. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice