Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33012 : Real Estate Advice

  • All34
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 163
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Dan Tabit answered:
Alfredo, Ninguna dirección de comienzo de la pista en disco dada, proporciona por favor una dirección para el hogar.
Translation by Babel fish, No home address given, please provide an address for the home. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Ariel Lopez answered:
Hello there

As I am sure you are awared the Rental Market is great now. By pulling simila comps in hialeah Gardens I am getting that 4/2s are renting from 2,000 to 3,900 but it depensds on the excat location and also on the conditions of the home. does yours has a pool?

I will be glad to get you as much money as possible to your perty. I will advertise it to my larg list of renters and broker and I am sure I can get you a good tenent ASAP...

Please contact me via email or cell 305-303-7533
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider asking your case worker for a list of available rentals, also check with any local realty offices, check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Sheryl Williams answered:
A title company would be able to identify any liens against the property. You can contact one directly or if you are working with a real estate agent, they may already have an established relationship with a title company that they can contact for you. A preliminary title search would identify any liens on the property as well as any CC&Rs, etc. Taxes should be public record. In Pierce County where I live and work anyone can access the records for the Pierce County Assessor/Treasurer and then enter a parcel number or specific property address once on the site. There is then a tab for property details as well as tax info. Here you can select tax information to see when the last time taxes were paid and how much is owed. If this is not publicly available to you online for your County, you should be able to call your assessor treasurers office so that they can advise you on how to find that information. They may even be able to tell you by phone if it's not online. Good luck!

Sheryl Williams | Broker, REALTOR®
ASP, Accredited Staging Professional
Windermere Real Estate/Cascades Group, Inc.
Puyallup, WA 98375-2249
(253) 905-0928
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 30, 2010
Carl E Christian answered:
Estas hablando de la case 19751 nw 58 para 175k. Ese case se vende senora pero si tu quire yo puedo buscar a una otra en la misma calle.
Por favor dime que estas buscando, cuanto cuartos y banos?

Mi nombre es Carl y mi numero es 305 610 4927 y my email es
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Mirene answered:
Osvaldo: Almost all FHA certifications for Hialeah have expired to buy properties with a condo association, only those with lot and block in the legal description might be FHA approved depending on the property conditions. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 17, 2011
Genevieve Ramachandran answered:
Yes, It definitely seems like a possiblity. However consult a mortgage professional to give you a better answer. A lot of thins to go through.
Good Luck!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 14, 2010
Norma Llanes answered:
I would be more than happy to assist you with your request. What is the property address?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 12, 2010
Bill Eckler answered:

Many individuals hit by these hard times seeking home ownership are doing so through creative means. They are looking for seller financing or a lease option opportunity.

Best wishes with your quest.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 14, 2010
Rosa Rodriguez answered:
Yani, the closing cost is something that may be negotiated by both buyer & seller, but seller does not need to agree. Before you sign the contract, make sure your agent verifies comparible sold properties within the area. Confirm if the home has any know violations. Violations can be a setback in the transaction process. Remember, this is HIALEAH! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 12, 2010
Gerard Dunn answered:
There is no obligation - but it is common in this market. The closing costs can be negotiated via contract.

Have your REALTOR advise you on the best way to proceed.

You DO have a Realtor - right? If not - get one to represent your interests.

Good Luck!

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 1, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
regarding you deposit you should get it back, the deposit was for a specific house, when that deal ends through a release of escrow agreement, the escrow deposit should be returned officially ending that deal. You can than write a new check when you find your next home. you should not mix deposits or mix deals, keep things seperate. Request you deposit back at once. Good luck ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 26, 2010
Kevin and Julie McLaughlin answered:
Yes - Your agent should give you copies of everything you sign.
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Owner answered:
Por que no estaba bien valorada!! El Realtor no se esplico correctamente con los vendedores. Por lo tanto no fueron aseptadas las ofertas.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Monir Mamoun answered:
Following your pattern of $75,000 then $85,000 then $95,000, I suggest you offer $105,000 next and see what happens.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Monir Mamoun answered:
Tiene una pagina de Internet con la propiedad? Su pregunta no se incluye una referencia accesible.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 27, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are trying to make an offer an a specific property, any local agent(s) can help you--contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Barbara answered:
ofresco al bank $ 75,000.00 por esta propiedad
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 1, 2010
Cameron Piper answered:

You may want to contact Trulia directly and give them an address. There is no address or link in this post so it is unlikely that anyone would be able to help you further from here.

Cameron Piper
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search Advice