Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 32821 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Alan Martin answered:
Janet Roache'
407-831-3832 xt 122
(800) 838-3751
fax: 407-830-4681
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Mark LeMenager answered:
A very important and technical question for an insurance professional, not for a realtor to guess about. Sinkholes do cause major damage.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Lynn Ganster answered:
Hi MR,

Congratulations on your new home. Hunters Creek is a great area. It sounds as though you have already closed and several things need to be clarified. If you purchased your unit using a mortgage the lender would have required that you obtain insurance on the unit before closing if the HOA did not have insurance. More than likely (you need to confirm this) the condominium association has insurance in place that is paid for using your dues for the unit itself, not including the contents (drywall, carpet, appliances and your furniture). If you purchased using all cash, then you will need to check w/ the HOA as above. Call or email me personally and I will be happy to share insurance companies I've recommended to my clients in the past. When comparing insurance make sure not only to compare rates but also coverages as lower rates don't always compute into equal coverage. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice