Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in 32224 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 17
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Henry Pruitt answered:
I will be happy to assist you in finding a rental property, if you could give me your housing requirements and location if you know the area. I see that pets allowed will be one of them. You can contact me via email, text or phone.

Henry Pruitt
(904) 635-4861
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 1, 2012
Ron Thomas answered:
You are desperate!
Your Credit or Finances, or both, will not allow you to go the conventional route:
You need the Seller to help you out!

The Seller will know it, and you are going to pay dearly for this service:
There aren't too many altruistic Sellers out there.

The terms that can be written into a Lease/Option can be dangerous to you:
How long is the Option period?
How much money are you putting in to the Option?
What happens if you are not able to execute the Option?
How do you know what your financial situation will be 2-5 years from now?
How much is the rent in the meantime?
Who will be responsible for maintenance and repair in the meantime?
What will be the Market Value of the home in 2-5 years?
What will be the Selling price 2-5 years from now?

This is the Ultimate Caveat Emptor!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Julie Rosenthal answered:
Hi, David,
Please see for all listed properties and valuable free information. Julie
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Sellin' With CC Team answered:
Follow this link to see the page:

we do not handle rentals, but I have pulled a list for you of available 4/3 homes for rent in Clay county. I fyou need any others just let me know,14,1

This link is valid until 11/11/2012.

The Sellin' With CC Team
CC Underwood, Realtor
Short Sale/ REO Specialist
Mobile: 904-401-8481
Fax 904-288-7993
Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty
2950 Halcyon ln ste 102
Jacksonville, FL 32223
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Rosina Eisenmann 904-482-8666 answered:
Hi! If you are speaking of housing vouchers, I believe you have to go through the county HUD office for section 8.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 22, 2012
michele richey-martin answered:
Hello Pam,

Signature Realty and Management has been in Jax for over 17 years and specializes in property management and association management. I can send you a proposal for review if you send your email address to me. www.signaturerealtymanagement,.com

Best Regards,

Michele L. Richey-Martin, Realtor
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue May 29, 2012
Jeff Metcalf answered:
Ms. Cline,

Which property are you referring to? I'd be happy to help if you provide some more details.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Bmoore2105 asked:
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Renee asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Carlos Herrera answered:
Typically, in most of Florida, once the 3 day notice time has lapsed and you have not made a payment, the next step is to submit the first part of the package to the court. The court will serve you, on behalf of the owner a 5 day summons. You can then respond to that summons if you like, but I have not seen many judges give any type of extensions on late rent.

I recommend letting the homeowner know or the management company when you will be able to pay. They can hold off on submitting that paperwork to the court and slightly delay the eviction process.

To add some info for you, if you do NOT respond to the 5 day summons, another set of paperwork is signed which includes a final judgment of default and a writ of possession. After a few days and a judges signature, the sheriffs office will be notified and paid and they can serve the writ of possession (Eviction).

Please don't use this to delay the process any longer on paying rent. I'm sure it's tough these days on BOTH parties needing the cash. Let the homeowner or prop. manager know exactly what's going on and how you plan to resolve the issue.

Best of Luck!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 3, 2016
Kmbrennan answered:
The Housing Partnership of NE Fla will have a list of sec8 homes available as will the local HUD office and the Urban League
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 27, 2010
Ethan Roberts answered:
Sunset, there is a list published on the section 8 website of all the homes for rent in Jacksonville that will accept section 8 tenants. You do not need to even use a Realtor to find one. You didn't say where you are moving from, but you might want to check to make sure that you can get on the list, as I understand there is quite a long waiting list. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Helena Norden answered:
Hi Mike,
It depends on what area of Jacksonville you are looking in. In the Southside area, a condo that size would be anywhere between $$600 - $700 and up. Here are a few alternatives under $800 per month. Let me know if you see something you like. Follow the link;,,1
Helena Norden
Coldwell Banker Devonshire
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Danielle M Johnson answered:
The Herschel St is Royal Court, 2 bed ..Feel free to call 904-589-1113, Lic. Real Estate Sales Associate with First Coast Rental Management
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Oct 25, 2014
Duck answered:
i pay 427.00 and i own my own mobile home
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Carol Zingone answered:

You may be able to rent - the best situation for you would probably be to find a sympathetic owner. Almost all landlords or property managers are going to run a credit check. You should have a letter outlining your circumstances and how you are handling the situation, as well as stating your dedication to pay back the current debt.

Another option is to go to a credit counseler at your bank, or another free resource, to have someone look over what you are doing and see if there is any way you can improve with your current resources.

I would not recommend paying anyone for credit counseling - there is probably a free Jacksonville resource you can find if you search on the internet.

Good luck!

Carol Zingone
Broker Associate
Prudential Network Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice