Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 30092 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you haven't done so yet, do visit with any licensed loan officer, he/she can best advise as to your options after reviewing your overall financial information.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 12, 2009
Keane Ng answered:
It can be over as long as the you're within 110% of the as-is value, as this is allowed on 203k.

This sounds like it's a HUD foreclosure. Is this true?

You'll want to make sure you're talking to an experienced 203k lender. Specifically, the loan officer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 7, 2008
David McEachern answered:
I have a great lender who you should talk to. Arrita Reece with Element Funding. She has worked with many of my clients and is superb in client service. Her number is 404-454-9459. And when she gets you approved give me a call and we can go look! ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice