Tech Tips in 27624 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Saunde…, Other/Just Looking in 28078
David Saunders answered:
i have a appartment and i want to rent it to a lady that is on section 8, what must i do as the owner in
You should have no problem with the rent but having bought a home a couple of years ago we were quite put off by renters trying to put us off buying as they liked it there....

0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 20, 2008 Tech Tips in Raleigh, NC
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Wake County > Raleigh > 27624 > Tech Tips in 27624
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer