Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Curb Appeal in 27615 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue May 19, 2015
Maryann Lawler answered:
Marion - you might want to call a few different companies that offer concrete stamping. You would receive a similar effect to pavers without the risk of them not holding up to the steep incline; also, the process is generally less expensive. Usually they are able to repair the cracking that exists and lay a thin layer on top. They then can add color and "stamp" patterns into the concrete.
Good Luck,
Maryann Lawler, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
(941) 586-8257
... more
0 votes 26 answers Share Flag
Search Advice