Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 27605 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Jose Rubio answered:
Just look around for foreclosures and see who the listing agents are. Contact them, they normally have the "in" with the banks that own the foreclosures.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Bo Bromhal answered:
Way back when....I went through Tom Mangum's course via Howard Perry & Walston. Tom did a great job going beyond the "least amnount necessary to pass". Since then though, pre-licensing requirements have changed, so I suppose it's possible someone else is now known as "best" or "most recognizable". I know Fonville Morisey also has a real estate school. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun May 24, 2015
Ernie Behrle answered:
Closings in NC are handled by attorneys specializing in real estate. They at least should be able to send you in the right direction. Try calling Gwynn & Edwards at 919-871-0022 , Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice