Curb Appeal in 27604 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maryann Lawl…, Real Estate Pro in Anna Maria, FL
Maryann Lawler answered:
Is there a better option to replace my concrete driveway that needs repair?
Marion - you might want to call a few different companies that offer concrete stamping. You would receive a similar effect to pavers without the risk of them not holding up to the steep ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 19, 2015 Curb Appeal in Raleigh
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Wake County > Raleigh > 27604 > Curb Appeal in 27604
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer