Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 23242 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Vicky Chrisner answered:
you can look this up at the court house - go to the county land records office.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 18, 2008
Dallas Texas answered:
Perhaps another alternative approach a church or another civic group. Also radio, local TV station are great in supporting a cause, Sorry to hear about this.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice