Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 22205 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Thu Nov 17, 2016
Paul Pavot answered:
Normally that means 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half bath. But I would need to see the context. Can you send me a copy of the listing? My email address is Let me k ow if I can be of help.
Best Regards,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Misty Mount answered:
Congratulations on your move to Virginia!! I would love to help you with your rental needs. I have lived in Virginia my entire life and my husband has made the commute to Ft. Belvoir for almost 17 years. Feel free to contact me if you still need assistance.

Misty Mount
Long and Foster Realty
540 903 6686

Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Marianne Prendergast answered:
Hello Sir,

We deal with many non-citizen investors (most like high end). We can provide referneces but look at our website and you will get an idea of how we are the best.

Call me or email me tomorrow at 703.434.2711 or

Look forward to talking!

Will Prendergast
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 22, 2016
Anna M Brocco answered:
Keep in mind that each attorney sets his/her own fees, therefore shop around....
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
Yes, consult with an attorney for all related paperwork....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 10, 2012
Jeanne Little answered:

Yes you can add your wife to your Deed. You can accomplish this by contacting a Title Company or Real Estate Attorney. Fees vary.

If you need more information please contact me.

Jeanne Little
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
Have you completed a Google search OR contacted the State who license agents?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 8, 2009
jmw answered:
Falls Church City is an easy commute - you have metro and easy access to I66, Rte 50, Lee Highway, Rte 7.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 16, 2007
Mario Pinedo, Ccim answered:
If the property is for rent and not for sale - then the "tenant's agent" may be offered a commission of 25% of one month's rent or 25% of one year's rent. If I am on the right track here - it would depend on how much rent it is so to be an equitable amount to offer an agent. Leasing commissions tend to be 6 - 7% of the annual gross rent multiplied by the number of years the property is leased. Some markets have different commission structures depending on the prevailing rental rates. If you have more insight into this question, let me know and perhaps I can further explain. Again - I hope I'm on the right track! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice