Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 21705 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Liz Burrow answered:
Hi Anne,

This website below will give you all of the details of where local public transport is available:-

Recently I took a very inexpensive bus trip to New York. It was convenient, relaxing and a very economical way to travel.

Feel free to give me a call or email me if you have any more questions.

Liz Burrow
301 865-9675
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 13, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 15, 2015
Lisa A. Williams answered:
Frederick Memorial Hospital is the closest to the house at 20 Kline Blvd if that is the property u are referring to!
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 20, 2012
Cathy Chapman answered:
Hi Bill,

I recommend you check with the police department and ask about crime statistics for this area if you have any concerns.

Cathy Chapman
Signature Home Sales
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 2, 2009
Cathy Chapman answered:
Hi Darius,

Yes, there is public transportation from Frederick into DC via the Marc Train. You would have to drive to one of the two Marc station's in Frederick. I'm not sure if there is bus service to the Marc station from Whittier.

Cathy Chapman, Broker/Owner/Agent
301-514-6839 Cell
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 22, 2009
Erin Rowley Stoner answered:
You can check tax records. I am not familiar with the exact site in your area, but it is public record. It may be easier for you to find an agent to share that information. They will look at sales in the area by utilizing the MLS. They should be able to give you a report in writing that details the different properties, and can even relate them to your the property you are thinking of buying or selling.

Oh! And the best part is-- they would probably do it for free! Just ask for a CMA!

Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice