How To... in 21216 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rebecca Reev…, Real Estate Pro in Lutherville, MD
Rebecca Reeves answered:
Do you need to be licensed in Maryland to become a Hard Money Broker?
No you don't need to be a licensed agent. In fact I don't know many who are. They usually work closely a realtor who does the retail end of the project and so knows how to h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 23, 2010 How To... in Baltimore
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I am looking to become a hard money broker. Does anybody have any suggestions?
If you want to me a hard money lender, you could partner with a mortgage broker who has the resources to attract potential customers who can use your service and money. Most importantly ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 20, 2010 How To... in Baltimore
James Kim,  in Baltimore, MD
James Kim answered:
How do I get information on trashouts in my area and get started cleaning them?
Hello Aliabeck,

Many of the city services are available by calling 311. You can also make a requests using online 311.
Specific information about waste desposal is located at the p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 29, 2009 How To... in Baltimore
Ted Stewart, Real Estate Pro in Baltimore, MD
Ted Stewart answered:
Where can I get a deed suitable to redeem ground rent in Baltimore?

I own a few hundred ground rents and am familiar with the Deed to merge the reversionary interest (you are buying and extinguishing the ground rent). This really needs to be pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 13, 2009 How To... in 21230
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Baltimore County > Baltimore > 21216 > How To... in 21216
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer