I have just the solution for you. Dewey Homes are making a huge effort to make Green living attainable. They can do a LEED BASE certified home for those who have the money to spend, but also offer green affordability in all their homes. Dewey's base home models are all Energy Star Certified. What does this mean:
1. They meet strict guidelines for energy efficiency set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Their homes are at least 20% more energy efficient than standard homes.
2. Their homes go through a rigorous 16-point insulation inspection by an independent Home Energy Rater to ensure that your home is properly insulated to provide maximum efficiency. R-13 Wall Insulation and R-38 Roof.
3. Tight Construction - Sealed with caulks, foams, weather stripping, gaskets, and door sweeps to reduce holes and cracks in the home's envelope.
4. Sized, Sealed and Insulated Ducts - Duct systems are independently tested to ensure peak efficiency. Properly sized, sealed, and insulted ducts can increase heating and cooling efficiency by 20%. Lower bills.
5. Energy Star Qualified Windows - Low E glass.
Oakcrest Community in Valley Township is open 7 days a week 12 - 6pm. Stop by or bring clients to see our green model and learn more about our community. 610-384-1972
I hope this helps, Ruth.