Tech Tips in 19138 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Peter McNich…,  in Philadelphia, PA
Peter McNicholas answered:
where is the sewage drain located for property 404 vankirk street, philadelphia, pa 19120?
The stack pipe for that block is between the stairs and the heater in the middle of the basement on the same wall where the heater is located. I was just in a house on that block 3 days ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013 Tech Tips in Philadelphia
The Harrison…, Real Estate Pro in Harrisonburg, VA
The Harrisonburg Homes Team answered:
I am a Realtor considering investing in a personal website for my business.
It is completely worth the time, energy, and money put into your business to have a website! There are many tools you can offer your home buyers and sellers, like property searches, map ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013 Tech Tips in Philadelphia
Tyler Wagner, Real Estate Pro in Havertown, PA
Tyler Wagner answered:
Does the city have any blueprints or plot plans of my house?
I believe that the public records kept have the general description of your lot that include a tax map, distinguishing the property lines. If you want to find out exact locations of yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 12, 2008 Tech Tips in Philadelphia, PA
J R,  in New York, NY
J R answered:
Does the city have any blueprints or plot plans of my house?
Where I am you can go down to the building department and get a copy. The building department will at least be able to tell you where to get them.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 13, 2008 Tech Tips in Philadelphia, PA
Chris & Step…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Chris & Stephanie Somers answered:
I'm looking for a garage where I can do ornamental iron work for around $80-100,000 in the fishtown or port
Would you like us to send you a list of availabe properties? Have you spoken to a lender yet?
Nina Chen La…, Real Estate Pro in Dunn Loring, VA
Nina Chen Landes answered:
Can a person's name be taken off of a deed, even though he is the Primary?
The person who will be removing their name from the deed would have to agree to do so, by signing off on the new deed that reflects the transfer to another party.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 20, 2008 Tech Tips in Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19138 > Tech Tips in 19138
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer