Foreclosure in 19107 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Barbara Smith, Real Estate Pro in Marlton, NJ
Barbara Smith answered:
I was checking the bureau of revenue and taxes website in Philadelphia and a house on my block was bought by the bank April of 2010. When I called?

If you email me the address, I can have a look at the public records & do some research for you.

Barbara Smith
Weichert Realtors
Licensed NJ & PA
Cell/Text: 609 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 24, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Michael Solo…, Real Estate Pro in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Michael Solomon answered:
if i want to make a contact regarding one of the foreclosure houses in 19115 who is that will be?
Call me at 215 421 2121 i can get you into any foreclosure that is listed

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 2, 2011 Foreclosure in 19115
Phil Rotondo, Real Estate Pro in Melbourne, FL
Phil Rotondo answered:
How to find foreclosure properties?
Easy! Ask a local real estate agent to provide you a current active list. And it's free!!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 28, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Fred Glick, Real Estate Pro in Mountain View, CA
Fred Glick answered:
Options for financing a foreclosure property
In order for you to get good financing, the only way to cure is take the risk and install the carpet in the house so that you can get a mortgage.

This is the way that banks do busine ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 20, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
Home went to auction at an opening bid of $9000 but did not's now listed at $39,000..will I be able to offer closer to the $9000??

There is often much that is taken into consideration between the $9,000 and $39,000 sale amounts. At auction there are no assurances that come with the property. This purchase ma ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 23, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Bruce Lang, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Bruce Lang answered:
Sheriff sales in Philly finally resumed in April, was there a May sale?
i'd suggest you contact the sheffifs office to get all the info you need
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 13, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Bruce Lang, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Bruce Lang answered:
Do you need credit?Can i get a property with with at lease $1,500 to $3,500 down and set up a payment plain?
Speak to a reputable lender. FHA or home affordable programs exist. Chechen the FHA site or a good lender for more info
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 1, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Yve Banks, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Yve Banks answered:
mortgage company
Please give me a call or email me with more information so I can help you.

Yve Banks
REMAX Specialists
267-975-0372 Cell
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 29, 2011 Foreclosure in 19149
Brek Schutten, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Brek Schutten answered:
Can I sell a fully leased 3 bdrm home- $750 per month to an investor for at least $39,000. The home is in like condition/just renovated. Need advice
Not knowing anything about your area or the homes you are talking about, I would say that you should be able to get $39k for your houses if you have a good/committed tenant for them. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 24, 2011 Foreclosure in 19143
Bruce Lang, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Bruce Lang answered:
Is 1117 Wagner Avenue, Philadelphia, Pa 19120 in foreclosure?
You can call Philadelphia sheriff or you can search the court docket at phil
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 15, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
whats the difference between a co signer and a co borrower in regard to a mortgage in philadelphia
For information as it relates to your situation, do consult with any qualified loan officer--generally, a co borrower is an additional borrower, whose income is used as a qualifying fa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 7, 2010 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I need a lawyer willing to help me fight to save my house
Do contact/consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate--if you cannot afford one, contact your local Legal Aid Society and or the local Bar Association, for a pro bono attor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 25, 2010 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Ian A. Wolf, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Ian A. Wolf answered:
Is it ILLEGAL to use a Land Trust to flip properties in PA? I was told by another investor it was, but I need an attorney to verify this.
You do need a real estate attorney to verify this, however a trust is simply an entity to hold a property in. Unless recent laws have changed things, to the best of my actual knowledge ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 30, 2011 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
Renée Porsia, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Renée Porsia answered:
how do I find foreclosure agents?
I do handle bank properties. I've been dealing with them for over 10 years now. If you would like to talk, feel free to contact me directly at (215) 669-0589 or feel free to email ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 21, 2010 Foreclosure in 19121
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
Helping relative pay their underwater mortgage to avoid foreclosure. How can I get the bank to let me purchase home at current market value?
Short sales (which is what this is essentially) can vary from bank to bank. The first thing I would do is talk to a HUD approved foreclosure counselor ( ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 23, 2010 Foreclosure in 19143
Carol Cei, Real Estate Pro in Maple Glen, PA
Carol Cei answered:
Why aren't pics shown on of homes in foreclosure? You only show an aerial view of the general location of the home.
Hi Texray,

Here are three reasons for that to happen:

1. Many of the houses are actually in "pre-foreclosure" status. Therefore, they are not actual bank-owned and the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 9, 2010 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clara, CA
blaison samuel answered:
I moved into an apartment in April. The landlord turns out to not be the owner now. We were served foreclosure papers this morning. What do I do?
If he is not the owner and signed a lease agreement with you acting as owner then that it is fraud, you definitely need to contact an attorney as soon as possible before you move out.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 14, 2010 Foreclosure in 19154
William Patt…, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
William Patterson answered:
I need to find out if a certain home is listed for sheriff sale due to delinquent taxes.
Take a look in your local Registry of Deeds. You can look things up online there, or you can call.

Bill P.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 2, 2010 Foreclosure in 19146
Alexander Sh…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Alexander Shulzhenko, ePro answered:
If the bank was not able to get in touch with the owner of the house then yes. This is a complicated matter and the answer depends on the situation. I suggest you get an attorney to sta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 18, 2010 Foreclosure in 19154
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
can I get my property back after its sold at a tax lien auction in philadelphia? It was recently sold. What are my options if there are any? thanks
It depends if it was sold to another person or purchased by the city itself. Your question would be best if asked to an attorney to protect your rights.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 2, 2010 Foreclosure in Philadelphia
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19107 > Foreclosure in 19107
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer