Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Traffic & Public Transportation in 19093 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Thu Jul 4, 2013
Lalaena Gonzalez-Figueroa answered:
It's outrageously expensive in Philly proper. Can you get away with taxis and public transport?
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 4, 2013
Keith Chennault answered: or 2155817800 either should provide info.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Larry Lichtman answered:
From 11th & Pine Sts, you want to take the 23 Bus Northbound to 11th & Market Sts. Or walk it. Only 4-5 blocks away. Then take the El(Philly slang for Elevated Train, officially called the BLUE train line or Market-Frankford Line), take that Westbound to 30th St Stn. have a safe trip.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 17, 2013
R. Eric Axelson answered:
The El does. Or you can take the Broad Street Line to Suburban Station them switch to the Market/Frankord El. Or you can take any bus that goes downtown then get on the El.

Hope that helps! Would help if I knew where in the NE you lived.

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Dennis Conwell answered:
bambrey to girard ave
head east go to broad street (about 20 blocks)make a right to spring garden 6-7 blocks
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Tracy Robinson answered:
Hello Karen

There are a few buses that stop at Broad and Olney. There is the 18,L,26 22, and a few others as well as the Broad Street Line. I hope this helps you.
I can be reached directly at 267-395-0251 and you can leave me a message if I am not available.

Tracy Robinson-Realtor
62 South Main Street
Yardley, Pa. 19067
Ofc phone: 215-493-0200 ext 1087
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Samantha Weekes answered:
Fri Mar 12, 2010
Sikach asked:
Is there any patco train near sicklerville for commute to philadelphia pa?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed May 13, 2009
Sj209 answered:
You can go to the department of motor vehicles and ask for a new title. You should bring any paperwork you have and explain to them your situation.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 3, 2008
Dallas Texas answered:
County tax records will provide you that info. including owner name or company name, mailing address.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice