Remodel & Renovate in 19078 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Hannah, Home Seller in East Greenbush, NY
Hannah asked:
My security deposit is being deducted for replacement damages to a counter top and linoleum floor (both old) instead of being repaired. Must I accept this? Damage size of half dollar on an outdated counter top and smaller tears on the linoleum floor. Am I responsible for the entire replacement instead of repair?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 11, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in Ridley Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Delaware County > Ridley Park > 19078 > Remodel & Renovate in 19078
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer