Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

19020 : Real Estate Advice

  • All35
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 64
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Cinnamon Boffa answered:
You need a full time realtor, the market has heated up and when one hit the market you have to be able to go that day. Contact me and I will be happy to find your new home. Cinnamon Boffa 215-245-2121 ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Michael Arleth answered:

I'm not certain which property you are referring to? You can email me directly at and I will get back to you.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 22, 2014
Tracy Robinson answered:
Hello Nathan

The zone is a code assign to the type of property and the way it can be used. I hope this helps you understand what a zone is and how it is used. If you have any more questions, I will be more than happy to help you.


Tracy Robinson-Realtor
62 S. Main Street
Yardley, Pa. 19067
Office phone: 215-493-0200 ext 1083
Direct phone: 267-395-0251
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Margaret White answered:
If you have a cat, there is a 1 BR unit for $795 in Bensalem Township. (no dogs allowed) Interested? Give me a buz.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Margaret White answered:
I have located 4 properties in Bensalem in your general price range that will consider pets. (1) $795/mo for 1 BR [cats only]; (2) $895 for 2 BR [cats only]; (3) $1200 for 3 BR and 1 bath; (4) $1400 for 3 BR and 2.5 baths. If any of these seems of interest, please call me for more info. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 22, 2013
R. Eric Axelson answered:
They should be able to send you a fax. Did you know that what you just did may actually LOWER your score? By speaking with them and submitting a payment, that debt is shown as having "recent activity."if you haven't already, I would contact a professional before doing anything further. I'm presuming your goal is to buy a home in the near future.

Feel free to call me. I'd be happy to chat with you.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
956.979.5967 cell
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Brian K Wimmer asked:
I would like to know if the mckinney's were the last to rent from your office?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 4, 2013
lauramichelle asked:
Highly prefer an apartment part of a private home, duplex, or small home/townhouse. Could possibly pay more for the perfect place. Fenced in yard of some kind or walking distance to a p...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 6, 2013
I would suggest speaking with a licensed mortgage loan officer. In this situation, I would have recommended an FHA loan. Especially if you are buying the house together and you have tradelines on your credit report. If it will be just in his name he can use non-traditional credit. Rent payments and two other tradelines are sufficient.

Best of luck to you! Please feel free to call or email me and I can explain the FHA mortgage options you may be eligilbe for. Thanks.

Joseph S. Cordova
NMLS# 146855
Evesham Mortgage, LLC
22 South Maple Avenue
Marlton, NJ 08053
office: (856) 985-9944 ext. 103
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381
Apply online at:
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Alain Picard answered:
One way to do this is to contact a local real estate agent and ask them if they could send you a list of these types of homes. They should be able to help you.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Linda Nunn answered:
Hi Cynthia,

There looks to be one. But no pets are preferred.

Ifyou would like more information, or toi dicuss oher area possibilities, please feel free to contact me.

Linda Nunn
Keller Williams Preferred Real Estate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Bud Silcox answered:

I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home that will be available by February. And they will consider pets. Pleade contact me if you would like information on this home.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Joshua Stein answered:
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of lenders in the Philadelphia area. I suggest you ask your agent to recommend a few.

If you don't have an agent at the moment, I would love to talk with you one-on-one about your home purchase and could recommend some folks for you to call then.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Conshohocken
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975

If you know anyone who needs help buying, selling or renting in the next 90 days, give me a call so I can help them meet all of their real estate goals.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Carol Cei answered:
Credit requirements vary from lender to lender. You can go as low as around 600 with a PHFA-FHA. I also believe that if you put more money down you can be in the high 500's.

Also, the 6% seller assist is an FHA guideline so all lenders honor it.

Good luck,

Carol Cei, ePRO, Realtor
ReMax Platinum Club and Hall of Fame
5 Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Tracy R Robinson answered:
Debra...I would love to help you. Give me a call.

Tracy Robinson-Realtor
62 S. Main Street
Yardley, Pa. 19067
Office Ph: 215-493-0200 ext 1087

Direct Ph: 267-395-0251
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Joshua Stein answered:
Your question might be better served being asked in a forum about Florida properties, not Bucks County, PA.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Brian Luce answered:

Any experienced agent should be able to give you a good idea of what a "sale in current condition" versus a sale after improvements would net you. That would let you be in control of how much you want / need to do in repairs and upgrades (if any), and give you a good idea of where you stand..

In many cases, upgrades like kitchen , bath etc do add value - no question about it. Repairs of damage / worn out systems etc are not considered "upgrades", however something like new roof and other systems do add value (and are expected by most buyers).

What I like to do is: Sit down with a potential clients and go over values of similar homes in both "categories" - both updated and not updated / as/is , needing work etc. That way my client can decide which route to take. (In fact, I'm working with a client right now about a mile from Bensalem in the exact same situation).

I've done work in / and am familiar with Bensalem and I'd be glad to help.

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors
215-348-5600 Office
609-225-4630 Cell
(or use the trulia contact button to contact me anytime).
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Linda Nunn answered:
a quiick search in the Neshaminy school district has one 2bedroom that will consider a pet fro $1100,

call me if you are intersted

0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Gregorio Denny answered:
How can you be pre-approved if you don't have the down payment? A pre-approval should include the verified funds to close, therefore if you don't have that, you are not pre-approved. I only point this out because many loan officers will use the term very loosely. What you may have is a prequalification.

Read this blog by Steven A. Ornellas which spells out the differences very nicely.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Marsha Straka answered:
You could apply for section 8 housing with the Bucks Co. Housing Authority. They may be able to help you with your monthly payment or direct you to someone who can help. Also you can google landlord/tenant rights to see what the law is. Many landlords have no choice but to evict because they usually have a mortgage on the house and need your rent to pay for that or they will go into forclosure and loose the house and ruin their credit Good luck..I hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4
Search Advice