Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 19014 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu May 20, 2010
Robert Greenblatt answered:
Most states and townships have some type of CO and Landlord Registration process. In order to be evicted, the landlord must file an action in Landlord/Tenant court. Many courts require proof of Landlord Registration to file the action. Are you trying to stay in the apartment without paying rent? What is the reason for the "attempted" eviction?

Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice