Home Selling in 18954 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry McCarl…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Terry McCarley answered:
Buyer refuses deliver notice of the contract termination. Do I need it prior to signing another contract with the new buyer?
If I were you I would contact the buyers agents broker and request the termination agreement.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 24, 2012 Home Selling in 18954
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Richboro > 18954 > Home Selling in 18954
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer