Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 15237 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Feb 8, 2011
Tim Gyves answered:
Hi Jack,
If you're interested in an actual recommendation, I can say that Settlements Ltd has been popular with many colleagues they've presided over countless closings in our area and may be of help. My family has also used the firm of Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C. - for both residential and commercial real estate counsel. You may wish to contact either or both - good luck.

Settlements LLC
Debbie Patti Esq.
41 White Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412) 922-6095

Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Robert Brown
Two PNC Plaza, 28th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(412) 355-0200
(412) 261-6221
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Chip Peralta answered:

Here in east Texas my clients are confident in the market and are investing in it. Owning rental properties is a great way to insure your income and finding the right property for my clients is what I do. Recently a client purchased a rental (duplex) property with 2K per month income. Although he pays utilities he still receives a positive cashflow of nearly 1200.00 per mo. This is just an example of what can be accomplished...

Another client has been buying rental property, 2 per year, for the past 15 years and he plans to retire by selling off his income properties one by one each as his retirement income...

Call me if I can help 903.241.2675

Chip Peralta
Realtor Agent
Suzanne Cook & Co
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri May 8, 2009
Brian Teyssier answered:
I have been told you can do it yourself. I also need to have a property of mine reassessed but according to the Allegheny County website, the time frame to appeal 2009 taxes ended 3/31/2009. I am going to call the county to see if there is another way. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 10, 2009
The Hagley Group answered:
you should be able to go down to your local court house - county clerk's office
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 30, 2008
Sharon Harris answered:
Try craigs List. Or calling some Real Estate Ofices in the area. They will know how to get ahold of local Rental company.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice