Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

15236 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 584
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Blair W. Cohen answered:
The best thing to do is to check with the source. The Port Authority Transit for routes and schedules.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Benny Smith answered:
I have seen buses at the corner at the end of the block
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Benny Smith answered:
I am happy to answer your question but at this time there is no address readable to answer your question. Please forward the address to me at and I will respond with your answer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Blair W. Cohen answered:
Per the West Penn Multi-List the property was for sale but has been taken off of the market for sale so it may be for rent but I have no information to that affect. I suggest you contact Mace Properties from the number on the sign. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Blair W. Cohen answered:
It depends whether you transferred title and are holding a mortgage or you are holding a land instalment contract and you have not transferred title. Contact a good real estate attorney. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Your Solar Realtor answered:
I know HSBC has a no document program. You must have a 700+ FICO and $100,000 in savings or checking . You can put 30% down. Give Tina Bartley a call

703-522-2200 x3206
Contact: Tina Bartley
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information including a cma, comparative market analysis....
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Christopher Jordahl answered:
Hi Edward,
Most banks are looking for all of your scores to be above 620. Your score is close so I would recommend exploring different financial institutes and see what they have to offer you. Since you know your score they should be able to help you with out running your credit. As for the no money down, the only loan programs out there that allow 100% financing are VA (millitary duty) and USDA. For a USDA loan only certain properties qualify and there are income qualifications. I would recommend that you talk to a Realtor in your area and they could assist you further. Hope this helps. Good luck with your house hunting. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 2, 2012
Blair W. Cohen answered:
The county local and school taxes for 2012 are $3,416. If you would you like to see this home please contact me.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Benny Smith answered:
Its easy to know about this home or any other when it is available for offers. Send me any address your name and your email. I never sell personal data to others. I will set up an auto responder so you will know within a couple min of the listing going active.
Benny Smith at
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 22, 2015
Larry Melen answered:
You can go to Howard Hanna website, select mortgage tab, select program tab and view physician program for mortgage loans.

Hope this helps.

Larry melen 412 302-7733 ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 21, 2012
Bonnie Wisniewski answered:

Thank you for your interest in our Highland Terrace home

I'm not sure I understand your questions about the taxes, but will try to provide as much info as possible

Yearly taxes are $ 8133 for new assessment

Last year averaged taxes ( round numbers )

County Tax: $1,315
Township Tax: $620
School Tax: $6,100

Let me know if you need more information
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday

Bonnie 412.427.2593 ( cell ) or 412.325.1105 ( office )
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Sandra Woncheck answered:
Hi Rachael,

It is never too early to start looking. It looks like you will be moving from L.A. so your time to tour homes will most likely be somewhat limited. I am happy to help you find a home that you and your family will love. Pittsburgh is such a great place to raise a family, too. Traditionally, many new homes come on the market in the spring. As far as moving in June, closing dates can be negotiated. Please let me know when you will be in town next and I will be happy to set up tours of homes on the market. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Billy Smith answered:
My suggestion would be to contact a Real Estate Agent in the area that you're moving to. They are the experts in that area. Search the internet or if you know someone who lives in the area ask them for a referral or recommendation for a Real Estate Agent. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 9, 2012
x answered:
This condo is in Forest Hills, where the property taxes in 2012 are $4025 for a $100,000 assessed home. There are shops and restaurants along Ardmore Boulevard (US 30). Forest Hills is a Tree City USA for a number of years.

See the web link for more information on the condomium.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Deby Bachman answered:
Face is $5200, but 2% savings if paid in discount period.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Tara Lang answered:
You need to get quotes from insurance companies - it has to do with the value of your home and posessions, the type of coverage you need, as well as many other factors. You really can't figure it out on your own. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Steve Mole answered:
Here is a place where you can look them up, by radius, zip code or other criteria:
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice