Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 15235 : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 34
Sun Jan 22, 2012
Darla Jobkar answered:
Nihan, the best source for a rental near Pitt would be Craig's list and Most owners use these sites for rentals in our area to save money. I will double check the multi list as well. Thanks ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 25, 2016
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
If it starts with a "C" and ends with an "s". I'm sure many of us have been there before. There isn't much you can do. I've tried.
0 votes 22 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 12, 2011
Blair W. Cohen answered:
A quick search and I come up with two homes that are for rent. One may be a ranch or a cape cod (but there may be bedroom(s) on the first floor), it is in Greenfield, has two bedrooms, one bath, one car integral garage, central air and the rent is $950 a month. The other is a ranch, it is in Point Breeze (which is not far from Highland Park), has three bedrooms, two baths, one car integral garage, central air and the rent is $2,000 a month. For further information please check my bio for my contact information.
Thank you,
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Doug Caye answered:
Jennifer, that's a long way off but I'm happy to help- I have a few neighborhoods in mind that are on the bus line in the north hills- I have some questions for you too but would prefer to discuss in a different forum- please respond through trulia w your e mail info. Thanks. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Christopher Lefebvre answered:
Pam, I recommend that you contact a local attorney. The laws vary from state to state. I hope it turns out okay for you.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 22, 2011
Pam Gorman asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Liz Caplan answered:
Check out craiglist- your best source in this price range.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 29, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Perhaps your question was cut off, what information are you looking for....
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 29, 2011
Peter Schlossberg answered:
We don't take Section 8 applications because our properties are not approved by the system. We spent more than a month going through the process a couple of years ago. After holding the application for a couple of months we were told that the agreed rent was "above market" and told to lower it if we wanted this Section 8 tenant. We promptly found a fine tenant at our original asking price. The process cost us two month's rent. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 30, 2011
Sally Grenier answered:
Are you talking about real estate taxes or your personal income tax? For real estate taxes you should receive a tax assessment statement from your county assessor's office. As far as your personal income taxes go, I would talk to a CPA or tax attorney. Realtors are not allowed to give you financial or tax advice. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon May 21, 2012
Benny Smith answered:
My office is in Mt Lebanon. I can help you with this. Like Home buying a good credit score or cash to make up for one is preferred. I will be happy to help. Lets look at what you are looking for. Call me at 412-498-7868 ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can ask the current owner, contact the local tax assessor's office, ask your agent, etc.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 7, 2010
Doug Caye answered:

You should have a statement each year from the owner showing the funds in deposit and the interest accrued. Most owners who only have a property or two dont do this too often? If nothing else they should have a seperate account for nothing but the funds they are holding. The only requirement I know of is that it be an "interest bearing account" as far as the rate to which it should be calculated, it would depend on the type of account your deposit was placed in. CD, Savings, interest checking etc... These are only my observations based on my years as a Realtor,leasing agent and I also rented for many years myself.
I would suggest legal counsel if you are having trouble with your former Landlord.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice