Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in 13905 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Dawn Roessing answered:
You should find a Realtor that will help you out. One who has access to the MLS and all the listings. This way they have all of the land that is available to sell. You would need to let them know wher you would like to be and then they would need to check with the Town the property is in to make sure they will allow mobile homes on them. Some Towns do not allow single or double wide mobile to be put on land. That is where you need to start. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice