Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 12247 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Fri Nov 14, 2014
Frances Callahan answered:
If you are asking about 452 Russell Road, it does have central air and there isn't an HOA fee. This home has been completely rebuilt. Please call me at 518,265.9295 if I can be of further assistance. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
Since no link is visible, either contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help...
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 28, 2009
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:

In every county in the U.S., information is available from your county offices as the information is public information (in OH where I am located it is the county auditors office). Many counties give you easy access to the information on-line. You need to know the addresses for the homes you are interested in. Usually, you need to leave off the suffix, such as for Main St., leave off the "St."

The easiest and best way to obtain the information from you local real estate agent. Even though you may not be ready to purchase a home right now, it's never too early to find a real estate agent with whom you establish a relationship. In addition, your real estate agent will be able to give you additional information that is not available from public records.

Best regards,
Pat Pribisko
Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 10, 2009
Carmen Di Biase answered:

I am assuming you mean "small cape" house. A ranch has all of the rooms on one floor. A cape usually has the living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and one or 2 bedrooms on the first floor with additional bedrooms and possibly a bathroom on the second floor. The rooms on the second floor are affected by the slope of the roof. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Thomas McGroder, ABR, GRI, answered:
Hi Patricia,

In reference to your first question:
I'm not sure of the exact number of homes for sale in Albany,NY, but if you go to my web site and click search the MLS. You can search the entire capital region and sort by town, price, # bedrooms and so on. If you find a home you are interested in just give me a call and I will be happy to assist you.

2nd question:
While at my web site go to community info / links, under local government click on New York State Tax Map Info and pick Albany County. Let me know if you have any problems searching this system.
Tom McGroder Thomas J. Real Estate 518-863-4691
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice