11572 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Pam Winterbauer answered:
How can I give an offer on a house with a fair price for both parties? How do I find out what price to set?
Ask your Realtor to pull comparables on the property you are interested in and base you offer upon the comps. The comparables should be within the last six months. Take into considerat ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 25, 2012 Home Buying in Oceanside
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Oceanside > 11572
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer