Remodel & Renovate in 11514 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gail Gladsto…, Real Estate Pro in 11743, NY
Gail Gladstone answered:
do you need a permit to Turn Garage Into Room in carle place 11514?
You need a permit to turn any non-living space into living space everywhere that I am aware of.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 11, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in Carle Place
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Carle Place > 11514 > Remodel & Renovate in 11514
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer