11432 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Everett Perry, Real Estate Pro in Fresh Meadows, NY
Everett Perry answered:
Can I start-up a property management company without having a broker in new york?

to legally manage property on behalf on someone else you must be licensed as a real estate broker or work for one as an agent. to manage property for yourself you need noth ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 4, 2012 How To... in 11434
Gail Gladsto…, Real Estate Pro in 11743, NY
Gail Gladstone answered:
Where to get co-op insurance?
Contact me off line at Gail@GailGladstone.com and I will recommend a good source for you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 15, 2008 Home Buying in 11415
Jasmine Jones, Home Buyer in Syracuse, NY
Jasmine Jones answered:
What are the good investment clubs in Queens? Where are they located?
There's Ultimate Real Estate Investors out of Queens. They meet in Manhattan once a month.
Try yahoo groups for Queens
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 12, 2008 General Area in 11420
1 2 3
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Jamaica > 11432
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer