Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Curb Appeal in 11236 : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Sep 4, 2007
Ute Ferdig answered:
I think you should get estimates from licensed and bonded contractors. The answer to your questions depends on too many variables. When you talk to contractors, make sure that you are specific as to what you want done and have them give you bids on the same work. Make sure they itemize labor and material so that you have a way to compare. Ask the contractors for references. Ask friends and family for referrals. You can also contact a local real estate agent to get a referral. Agents usually have qualified contractors whom they trust. Good luck with the project. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice