Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 11106 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Don Tepper answered:
Get one from a real estate agent. You want one that includes all the provisions that are required in Astoria--so finding a generic template online won't work. The ones used by agents are also going to be "landlord-friendly."

If you're willing to spend some money, probably the best approach is to have an attorney draft one for you.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice