Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 11104 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider asking your tax professional the question, he/she can best advise on any tax issues.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice