Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 11001 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
For any ncessary clarifications, and for accurate answers, directly contact the buildings department.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Gail Gladstone answered:

Go to the building/zoning department of the town and ask what would be required to do this and if it can be done.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Before considering such a scenario, check with the town's building department regarding zoning, permit, c/o issues, then go from there....
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice