Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 08402 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Sat Sep 25, 2010
Mary Renfro answered:
Normally a realtor can show you the property. Look in your local MLS and see if property is listed!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice