Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07827 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Wed Aug 1, 2012
Kim Loizzi answered:
There really isn't a center of town in Montague. The main business road in Montague is Route 206 and there are stores located sporadically along it. The Shop-Rite is on Route 23 which is probably about 5 miles away from this location. If you go to the entrance of HPCC to the right is a small strip mall but there isn't a town center per say. If you have additional questions pleae feel free to contact me. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 12, 2009
. answered:
You need an attorney and fast; one that is not only experienced, but very active in the local real estate market in which you live, specifically short sales/foreclosures.


Disclaimer: I am a licensed real estate broker and property/casualty insurance agent in the State of Ohio, providing information and sharing experiences acquired over 15 years in the industries. I do not profess to be qualified to give advice in any other field, though will share opinions and information obtained during my course of work. It is always highly recommended that consumers seek counsel from a specialist in each area in which there is a question or concern. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 26, 2009
Joan Prout answered:

You should contact an attorney who specializes in real estate law.

Joan Prout, MBA
Broker Associate
306 Grove Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
201-946-2700 x310
800-671-0596 x1 (direct)
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 16, 2009
Jack Vollenberg answered:
Condominium ownership is a type of homeownership that differs from others in their legal definition. If you can indeed dissolve the association, you really should be talking to a lawyer that specializes in that area of law. You may have to get approval from the township as well as there may be zoning implications associated with this. Realtors cannot and should not give you legal advice. You would be best served if you contacted a legal expert. Good luck.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser/RE Sales Associate
Vollenberg Appraisers/ERA Statewide Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice