Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 07302 : Real Estate Advice

  • All146
  • Local Info15
  • Home Buying77
  • Home Selling12
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Scott Godzyk answered:
Usually you can quit claim someone on but you should really contact a real estate attorney, closing or title company to do it for you. in most cases a deed will be $150 plus recording fees which are miinimal. good luck ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice