Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07208 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 54
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Jose Nunes answered:
Do you have an email or a phone number ?

Joe Nunes
RE/MAX In Action.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Crystal Orr answered:

I am a realtor at Weichert in Union. I would be glad to speak with you more about the situation. Please contact me at 908-472-7128 or

-Crystal Orr
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Laura Feghali answered:
If you scroll to where it says "listing information" on the listing page it states that it is listed by You can click on that link and it takes you to their site where the listing agent and his contact information are available.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 17, 2013
Crystal Orr answered:
Hello Sharma,

My name is Crystal Orr from Weichert Realtors and I can assist you. I will be contacting you.

0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Keith Jean-Pierre answered:
In the state of New Jersey, all bedrooms must have a full size window, formal closet and door. Also being above basement level helps as below level tend to be problematic. Best of luck!
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Jim Olive answered:
Sounds like a tough problem, but there's always a solution for those that work hard and make things happen. Perhaps you can find find some folks from your area (school? Church?) that believe in your vision and will invest in your business to give you the capital you need to get off the ground. Or maybe someone with vacant commercial property might be persuaded to let you start out in their space with an agreement to compensate them on the back end for the rent? Remember, if there's a will, there's a way. Best of luck... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

I would recommend working with a real estate agent who knows the area well. Get started here on Trulia:

Ali, Community Manager ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Laquita Baez answered:
Sure I'd be more than happy to help!
Any specific area in Union County? Feel free to contact me directly..

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095 ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Autumn Urling answered:
Good Afternoon: A couple I would like to make if you will allow me. The credit score is low and should be in the 600's tooobtain a mortgage. But nothing is impossible. I suggest calling First Prestige Mortgage Services,Inc at 973-744-8300 or 888-FHA-ROAD to asssit you. Inaddition, a co-borrower would be the best thing depending on their income to allow you more of a choice to choose your home. With highest regards, Autumn M. Urling ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
For school information see links below....
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Apr 2, 2016
Steve Quintana answered:

1. The general rule is that month to month leases can be terminated without cause by giving proper notice.

2. The exceptions to the general rule include termination for an improper reason or a reason that violates law or public policy.

3. Do you have pre-paid legal insurance? If so, give them a call. You might also try the landlord-tenant hotline in your area.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Fernando Fernandez answered:
Hi, I am a Neighboorhood Listing Broker for HUD, located in Elizabeth NJ, and the best info can be found below: good luck, I can help you in Union County, you are welcome to call me or e mail me direct , 908-282-1032 email

Neighbor Next Door Program , there's a few guidelines dealing with income and other items, you can also call the numbers listed below, the town of Roselle is in the program at the moment.
You have three easy ways to get the facts!
• Search
Our online knowledge base helps you find answers 24/7.
• Email
We're open 24/7.

Note: The Resource Center can now accept emails with attachments. To ensure proper attention to the attachment please reference it within the body of the email.
• Phone Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET,
Toll free: (800) CALL-FHA or (800) 225-5342
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 1, 2013
Jeanne Feenick answered:
Hi David, suggest you post your question in the "Using Trulia" section, AND also as a paying user of the site, you should have more direct access to customer service. Go the ad section and copy your inquiry into an email and send it that way as well.

You will likely not hear from anyone until Monday. Good luck - advertising online can be expensive and you want to be sure it is working as you expect.

Jeanne Feenck
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 16, 2011
Ellen Ing answered:

I would suggest that you begin by looking at what is currently on the market in your area that closely matches what you are going to be selling. Interviewing a great (RE/MAX!) agent about the tone of your market, what makes your condo different/better and what might need to be done to it; will help you get a better idea of what you could possible recoup for your home sale. The closing fees in different areas of the country vary, so an experienced agent could best answer what you would be looking at in N. Plainfield. I wish you a lot of luck in your sale, and I hope that this at least helps you get started.

My best regards,
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 7, 2011
Deborah Madey answered:
..............................................................................Union County
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Annette Levinson answered:
You can if you are living in the US.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Gina Chirico answered:

You can bid whatever you want but what you should do is have your agent run the most recent sold comps and base your decision on what to offer on what the house is truly worth. Just as a seller can put their house on the market for any amount they want (more than current market value) it doesn't mean a buyer is going to pay the price they are asking, a buyer can offer whatever they want and the seller doesn't have to accept it.

The most recent sold comps sets the current value market for both buyers and sellers.

Good luck,

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Lionel Cruz answered:
75k - 125k. Is it approved for any kind of building? This will always make it attractive also.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 5, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Contact local realty offices for available rentals, check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 11, 2011
Nelson Jaramillo answered:
Are you locking for 120 days? You will be charged a much higher rate. If you have that much time go ahead and shop around. click on the mortgage tab. With no personal info required. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice