Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 06534 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
FHA just means it is partially guaranteed by our tax dollars. Banks, lenders, mortg brokers all compete with each other and interest rates will vary for one to another and from day to day. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Cedric McNeil answered:
My best suggestion is to use a mortgage broker. They typically work with a large number of lenders and can usually shop rates. When your credit is pulled an inquiry is noted on your report, when you are mortgage shopping among lenders whithin a short period of time the multiple inquiries for a mortgage usually don't count against you.

Get in touch I have a few excellent brokers I can suggest.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Jessica Wallace answered:
I believe that you can use an FHA 203k loan to refinance and do repairs on a home. I just took an FHA class yesterday and that is what they presented. Contact your local FHA 203k lender to find out more. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 19, 2010
Elizabeth Herbert answered:
Do you have a social security number and a type of residency? I would advise my clients in a situation similar to yours to speak with their attorney.

I am a member of FIABCI/International Real Estate Federation so if I can be of further assistance feel free to contact me at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice