Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 06525 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Wendy Taylor, CRS, GRI answered:
Hi I encourage you to invite three Agents into your home and let them see the condition of your home. They can then provide a CMA (comparative marketing analysis) for you based on what has sold in your area. I encourage you to contact Agents who carry the designation Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). These Agents have been qualified based on sales volume and education by the National Association of Realtors. Let me know if you need help locating an Agent who specializes in your area or look up CRS online.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice