Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 06514 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Aug 24, 2009
Dan Ross answered:
You can call the attorney for the plaintiff. They should be able to give you that info.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice