Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

06457 : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 13
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Connie Pereira answered:
In college areas, you should expect to see more rentals become available between the months of May and August. Landlords typically prefer a minimum of a one year lease. Therefore, if a student moves into a place in August when the school year starts, he or she could expect to stay there till the following August, and not May. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Dan Ross answered:
You need to contact a mortgage broker. Every situation is a little different. Only by having a broker look at your credit, income, and debts will you be able to get accurate information.
There are low, or no, down payment government loans available if you qualify for them, and the condo you choose meets the criteria.
Once you have gotten your pre-approval, you will know what price range to be shopping in. If you would like some assistance finding the property that is right for you, please feel free to contact me.

Good Luck
Dan Ross
Century 21 AllPoints Realty
(860) 302-4092
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri May 24, 2013
Justin Johnson answered:
A couple ways you can do this 1 file ch 7 or 13 bk. Some people are filing skeleton BK their called ask a local BK attorney about this. Start a short sale sometimes banks will give extensions for a short sale to be completed. Hope I helped.. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Rich Homer answered:
Your best bet is to contact a local Mortgage Broker at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Valerie Osterhoudt answered:
PUD... Planned Unit Development. What would you like to know.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Peter Plourde answered:
if you have any legal questions or need your contract reviewed the least expencive way is to go to this link and join. You will be so happy you did and you will save alot of money. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 14, 2012
Benjamin J Shoemaker answered:
Hey Ervin,

Here is a link to the single family homes in the Greater Middletown CT area...

These are homes that available for purchase with a lease option, but in order to make these truly rent to own there needs to be a credit improvment plan or program added in. That is handled by the individual agent like myself that works this into their business.

For instance, I have a credit restoration specialst that will gurantee every client he takes on certain results. This allows me to better advocate to the seller on your behalf becasue we can pass on that gurantee that in X amount of time you (the current tenant and future buyer) will have a high likelyhood of actually getting the mortgatge and making the purchase part, or the OWN part of the rent to own program work!

Please contact me directly for more information on how I can help you make your next transaction successful, safe, and as stress free as possible.

Good luck whatever you do!

Benjamin J Shoemaker, Broker/Owner
Alpha Real Estate & Valuation LLC
Cell: 860-916-7988
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Lisa DiTullio answered:
Hi Basil,
With current interest rates under 4% and over supply of homes one can only expect in 5yrs the values will go up.

I can help you i your search if you would like.

Lisa Milo-Ditullio
Realtor--Top Producer
Century 21 All Points Realty

Licensed in CT.
800.525.7793 x1445
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Cedric McNeil answered:
Good Morning Stacey,

You can seek the assistance of a Realty professional such as myself or you can search the classifieds. My only beware is the be very leary of scams etc. when searching classifieds.

When you are ready to find your new home give me a call and I would be more then happy to assist you.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 8, 2011
Robert Spinosa answered:

If you're getting an FHA loan, the seller/bank cannot pay your down payment. It must come from you, or be a gift or other eligible source of funds. Your loan officer can provide you with the options.

Best of luck,

Rob Spinosa
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Fran Rokicki answered:
Here's an idea for you. Ask your condo association if they know of a company that would manage the condo for you. I am sure that they could refer a local company to you. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 7, 2009
Kristina Zack answered:
Hi Ron,

What is your price range? I can then e-mail you ones once I have that.

You can e-mail me at or call at 860-741-4478
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 29, 2010
Voices Member answered:
Andrea, This may sound like a Trulia spam, but I would suggest checking in and reading through the Q&A here at Trulia. You will see discussion of many of the issues involved in buying and selling, opinions on the market and debate on just about everything. Add to that the many links and information provided this is a great place to watch and learn...Join in and ask some questions or give answers about anything you have an interest in. Discussion, questions, opinions and information are freely exchanged here.

Best, Dunes
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice