Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 04240 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Margaret Amador answered:
This is an attorney question and concerns your state laws. Disclose pending foreclosure to the renter and explain tenant's rights when foreclosure happens. More reason to cunsult an attorney or a community center where you can ger legal advice according to your income. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice