Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 03874 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Mon Nov 23, 2015
Scott Godzyk answered:
This is a process that can usually be completed after closing. You can simply ask your closing attorney who can complete the new deed for you and get it recorded. If you need any help buying, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Trulia's #1 Agent in NH
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 24, 2011
Abu Musa answered:
You may talk to a mortgage banker to find out your borrowing power. Then you may look for house.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 16, 2011
John Harris answered:
Act like a good real estate agent. Do your homework, look at tax records, talk to business owners, speak with neighbors, talk to attorneys, drive around and look for signs. There are many ways to find land to purchase that are not listed. The best way, of course, is to find a good, local agent. Good luck ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice