Foreclosure in 03874 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michelle Gon…, Real Estate Pro in Los Alamitos, CA
Michelle Gonzalez answered:
Hi can i take over payments for someone in foreclosure and move my family in too. Then just make their payments that they can't.
You can take over payments, which would in other words means you would be renting the property. Keep in mind if the homeowner is in foreclosure there are past due payments that should b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 9, 2010 Foreclosure in Seabrook
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Seabrook > 03874 > Foreclosure in 03874
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer