Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 02421 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Richard Shapiro answered:
That's tough. If you were incorporated then there would be a record with the Secratary of State and it would show a dissolution date.
I'm thinking the only way to do this is to write a long detailed letter of explanation saying you ran the business because you were renting the property and with the supporting docs you will no longer be doing this. Is there enough time to get your taxes filed immediately? You could dfile your 2012 returns with no Schedule C to show the business is no longer. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 10, 2010
Sean Dawes answered:

First thing is to know exactly where your credit score is? Have you tried contacting a mortgage professional to see if you have a high enough score to get financing?

You can use the find a pro feature up top to find a mortgage professional in your area.

Or if you want, just drop me an email at and I can pass on info to a mortgage professional who should be able to help you in SC.

Sean Dawes
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice