Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 02361 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Mon Feb 13, 2012
Heidi Zizza answered:
Yes she will need to sign if her name is on the deed Have a lawyer check to be sure and then have her sign te deed over for $1. You can check your current deed at ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Richard Shapiro answered:
That would be the proper question for a Ma Tax professional. I would imagin you do, but you should verify that by calling someone.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri May 20, 2011
Nick & Trudy Vandekar answered:
Like any other home, it needs to be marketed and the plus points of the home need to be pointed out. Unfortunately you are not allowed to market it as being a good home for a handicapped person as that implies it is not suitable for other buyers, hence implied discrimination. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Ellen Friedman answered:
I don't think there are but you really need to talk to an attorney--and maybe an accountant.

Ellen G. Friedman, Keller Williams Realty-617-448-1542 or
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 25, 2010
Jennifer Sylvester answered:
Hi Steve,

When selling your condo, you're responsible for all your everyday expenses up to the date of closing. The closing attorney will prorate your condo fee and taxes. If your taxes are paid in advance, there will be a credit from the buyer from the closing date until the date you've paid. In addition, there is a state transfer tax ($4.56 per thousand of the sale price) that is due at the closing. For example, if your sale price is $100,000, the seller is responsible for paying $456 at closing. I hope this information helps. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with more questions!

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Jennifer Bradley answered:
No , Plymouth has limited town sewerage which is located in-town area. All Homes sold in Plymouth must pass a tile five septic inspection and provide a certification at closing. If the Septic system fails then the system must be updated in compliance of the title 5 law. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Krick answered:
I am not convinced that the studios won't be built. I know they are still doing everything they can to make it happen..We just need to be hopefull (and not too wishfull). If Waverly Oaks doesnt sell to the studios, I believe the property will go to lower income housing. ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 16, 2010
William Brokhof answered:
No one has a crystal ball but I can't imagine that it will hurt home values! If nothing else it will increase the pool of buyers a little bit - and more than likely they will have decent wages to procure homes with. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice