Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 02361 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
Have him talk to the banks and see what he can do.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
I would consult a financial professional before you start dipping into your pension.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 29, 2012
Tim Moore answered:
They might not ever consider it and they might move directly to foreclosure.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Jane Doe asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Rich Homer answered:
We always recommend to engage a local Realtor and Mortgage Broker first. Try here for a Mortgage Broker Try here for a Realtor ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Aimee Siers answered:
Hi Danielle - one of the lenders I work with a lot specializes in renovation loans. Feel free to give him a call. Bob Chipman, Wells Fargo. Office #508-695-9600. Feel free to call me direct at 508-981-7790 if you need anything else. Have a great day! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice