Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 02302 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Louis Wolfson answered:
Who is giving you this information?

Fuse panels with the proper size fuses are ok. In fact they may even be better than circuit breakers. Some panels both with fuses and circuit breaker have had manufactures issues.

The only issue from an insurance standpoint is if the house has knob and tube wiring.

Check with your local building dept and the electrical inspector if you have questions, they are typically very helpful.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
You would neede to contact your mortgage company, they may be able to modify it and if not they may be able to reqrite it, but make sure you ask about any fees or costs.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 9, 2009
Betsy Woods answered:
HI Tracey, the best advice I can give you is for you to get in touch with 2 or 3 local agents in your area and have them give you a CMA (comparative market analysis). This will include all similar homes to yours that are currently on the market, under agreement, and recently sold. From there you will have a better idea of how much to list your house for. I definitely would stress that it's best to use a local agent because they will be more familiar with your particular area. Good luck with the process! ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice