How To... in 02148 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marty Kaiser, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL
Marty Kaiser answered:
I am trying to negotiate with a builder/seller of a property without an agent, anything I need to be aware of?
I highly recommend either employing the services of a realtor or having a lawyer review the contract prior to you signing it. The two biggest issues are the financial stability of the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2009 How To... in Malden
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Malden > 02148 > How To... in 02148
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer