Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

02129 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 14
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Miekeba Jones answered:
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Eric Erickson answered:
Does your home have another bathroom with a Tub? Future buyers with young children will want at least one tub in the property to bathe them. If you opt for the oversixed shower think of building in a place for a woman to be able to sit to shave.

Good luck on your project.


... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Carey T. Hansen answered:
Great me when you get a chance.......


Carey T. Hansen

"Your Real Estate Agent today, tomorrow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty

1243 Commonwealth Ave.

Allston Ma 02134

Phone: 617-548-7236

Fax : 888-875-6973

Licensed Real Estate Professional
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Louis Wolfson answered:
You go on, find your property and claim it and fill in the appropriate data.

Good luck.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Sarah Goulart Nathe answered:
You have to be on the MLS to be listed on sites like Trulia.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 4, 2011
John Dean answered:
Honestly your best course of action is to speak with a mortgage broker and have them go over each of the loan options. It is the right place to start when you start the home buying process. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 7, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies--ask for their opinion as to any renovations, market conditions, etc., , also ask for a cma--comparative market analysis, in order to determine a fair listing price-- you may wish to hire one of those agents as your listing agent... ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 3, 2011
Heidi Zizza answered:
I would continue to call and write the management office and the police. If it is that lous he is in violation of a noise ordinance. Read your condo docs and see what it says about noise. Reference that in your conversations to the Association and the police. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 27, 2010
Bill Hays answered:
Read your contract language. Does he have the right to do so?

If not, you need to decide whether you want to assert your rights under the contract. That can be stressful and ugly and if he really needs to sell, then you may be able to settle on a small cash consideration to you from the owner for you to leave now..

He does have the ability to sell with you still in the home. So maybe there is more to this story.

Either way, you are probably looking for another place to live. This is a good example of why home ownership has its benefits.

Good Luck!

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Tean Wong answered:
Yes you can do it privately. You may be able to safe so fee, but how would you know the market value of it.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Tammy Jackson answered:
Make a copy of your pre-approval and white out the amount before you forward it to the seller. If you are using a Realtor they would or should always do that for you.

Tammy Jackson

Columbus, OH and Central Ohio
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Wen Farina answered:
Hi Brian,

no may also qualify for the credit. Email me or call me and I will send you the actual requirements for qualification on the extended 8,000 credit

Wayne ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 10, 2012 answered:
Hi, Mel!

We are one of the only exclusive buyers agencies in Massachusetts and the only one offering home buyers guaranteed savings when they buy a home. We work with home buyers in the Charlestown and Somerville areas all the time and would love the opportunity to help you.

To get you started here is everything on the market in Charlestown:

and everything on the market in Somerville:

Feel free to call us at 617-848-5407 extension 701 or email at
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Contact a local real estate agent who can obtain all required info. comp property you own.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice